Friday, June 09, 2006

Unconfined

Unconfined. This word spoke to me the other day. I suppose it really wants me to journey to the core of its descriptive meaning... and to procure some vast treasure for my soul's released blissfulness.

The last thing I feel right now is bliss.

I feel rather like a walled fortress that has been pummeled with mortar attack and the main tower is now listing and crumbling... with a momentum that is sure to bring every brick crashing to a heap of rubble... I suppose however, that in that downfall... the fortress herself will finally be.... unconfined.

But how do I let my walls of defense and defiance crumple to powder... like talc? To create a smooth , softening that heals a deeply chafed vulnerability...

I want to shout... * I AM DONE!!!* And yet sadly... I am so aware that I have not even begun this melting down of the purifying ritual my life demands and demands with awakening intensity.

Unconfined.... redefined... intertwined...so sublime... can this be mine?

Lion~*ConfinedDesignedPainInTheHindPaw

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes...it can be yours...and will be when your releasing is complete. Have you written it all...the ugly feelings (that you're not supposed to have)? Have you punched the pillows and screamed at the sun? Let it all go, and you will be unconfined.

Okay...sounds easy, right. We know better. Be gentle with yourself deer Lion~*, and let the waves wash away the hurt.

bless you.