Thursday, November 08, 2007

Celebration!

I discovered a poem I wrote a year ago. Sometimes I feel absolutely dreadful about myself. Perhaps that is why this little poem was sitting on the shelf... waiting... to say, "See! Do you see what you have seen and been and are!!!!" It all goes so much deeper than flesh............

Celebration!

Beauty
Never before have the lines on her face been defined
Sparkles clear in forest green of eye perform above
Jump of nose in perfect exhale
Blossom of lip petals part is approval
Contours
Sweeping down curves and angles that make her woman
Standing with delicate strength and pristine determination
Before the world of mirror
Consuming the bountiful supply of air that fills her lungs
And she sings
Sings
In celebration!
Exalting in the melody of joy that escapes
The deep vault of truth
Spilling the secret
That was never told
~
How very enough

Yes

How very enough

Is

She
~.*.~ ~*
Lion~*
© November27,2006

Love Lion~*

I am letting my soul sing Famous 1 Why not!







2 comments:

Maithri said...

Oh this is spectacular!

Sing my beautiful friend.

I love listening to you ;)

Lotsa love, M

Lion~* said...

One of a few who do dear (((Maithri)))

You are one courageous soul! LOL

Love Lion~*