Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What does anger speak?

What does anger speak? For me... it screams of disappointment... loss... injury... confinement...disrespect... loss of communication...helplessness... exclusion...intense sorrow... a pain so deep and scarred over yet festering...

I am angry. Can you guess? I feel myself vibrate with it. It clenches my jaw till it aches. It fuses my body into a steel pipeline! I do not care for the feeling... yet I am enjoying the right I have to feel it. It brings to me a great understanding of a yet to be surveyed territory of my heart. This is the place that has invited me to visit on multiple occasions the last few years and I keep turning down the request. I think I will accept this time. See where it takes me. What hollows are securing hidden venues for me? What am I to find when I look into my own eyes?

What will ripen within me as I walk across the threshold and down this very lonely corridor?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh dear Lion,
I'm glad you opened this door...and you can allow yourself to feel even what is ugly and dark for this my friend makes us human and true.

Sending many healing blessings...
M*